The mission of the Tibetan Children's Village (TCV)-an integrated charitable is to ensure that all the tibetan children under its care receive a sound education , a firm cultural identity and become self reliant and contributing members of the tibetan comunity and to the world.
- Parental care and love
- Develop a sound understanding of tibetan identity and culture.
- Develop character and moral and tibetan education
- provide child-centered learning atmosphere in the schools.
- provide the environment for physical and itellectectual growth.
- provide suitable and effective life and career guidance for social and citizenship skill.